Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Girl's Weekend!!!

William is away for a "Men's Retreat" with our church, Christ Presbyterian.  While he is gone, Cora and I have really enjoyed ourselves. Today, our day has revolved mostly around football.  This morning we went to go cheer on our nephew's football team to a victory!  Also, today is ECU's homecoming game against Marshall.  It would have been great to have seen it in person, we settled for watching it on TV.



Cora watching the game with her new ball.

She watched it with me till half time and then it was bedtime for her.

It was an ECU win, 37 to 10,  so another "W" for the Pirates!  Since William has been away, I've used this weekend to indulge in girly movies!  I have really enjoyed getting to watch "Letters to Juliet" and "Just Wright".  Both were clean and just fun to watch.  And William wouldn't have enjoyed them so it was pretty perfect to watch while he was away, haha.  I've heard that he is enjoying himself down at the beach so I'm so thankful!  I hope and pray that his weekend is restful and he comes back encouraged to continue leading our family for God's glory!  Looking forward to my hubby coming back tomorrow!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment